Saturday, April 03, 2010

Good Friday

Last night I went to a Good Friday Service. I was so exhausted from my week, but then I realized that my life is not about what I want to do, it is supposed to be lived for the Glory of God. Good Friday isn’t called good because it is beautiful, it is called Good because our Lord Jesus Christ took the sin we deserved and put it on Himself. I realized the gift I have been given needs to be shared with everyone else. I am so prideful sometimes that I wonder what people will think of me. They may think that I am that overzealous Christian girl, but I can’t worry about that. I have to share what this Holy Day is about.

God came and died for you and I. He did it so that through His sinless life, we can be given life. I can’t do anything to make up for all the rebellion I have done in God’s eyes (Ephesians 2:8-9). It is through the Jesus Christ’s death on the cross that I have been made righteous. The cross was not an easy thing for a blameless Savior to endure. Watch this video and know that God did this for you.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWtap5A0g9w&NR=1

No comments: