Monday, March 15, 2010

Peace & Joy


I try to do a quiet time each day with a journal entry following the SOAP method. I was writing down my verse on Sunday and realized it is just like the verse I wrote on Thursday (the last day I had written) and they both relate:


"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12

and


"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so
that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

I know I need to trust God and that means give more time to prayer. I have a lot of transitions right now and the weird thing is that I don't have fear about the big changes which gives me so much peace and joy. I do however have anxiety over something so silly. Why is life like that? The littlest thing is making me anxious lately...


"In his heart, a man plans his course but the Lord determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9
So I have to say:
"If it is the Lord's will, we will do this and that" James 4:15

No comments: