This is a letter I wrote to my friends this week about a song from the new cd at the Rock
(http://trm.experiencetherock.com)
I was listening to my iPod this morning to the Promises CD and Kelsea’s song Psalm 86 came on the radio and it just made me smile. It says “Teach me always O Lord, that I may live according to truth, grant me purity of heart that I may honor You. With all my heart, I will praise You O Lord my God, I will give glory to your name forever.”
When we are living according to Truth, we don’t need to worry about the lies that come along because we know how to discern truth. We are beautiful women who God has chosen. We are secure in our salvation and there is nothing that this world can do or say to us that God can’t conquer. You are selected!
No comments:
Post a Comment