Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September Update






So the last month has been a little crazy. I don't think I would be sane if it weren't for my rule of having one night off a week. Sometimes that night gets overwhelmed with errands too though. The last month ahs been consumed with hiking. I love hiking and so it is not a chore for me. I have figured out that I am capable of climbing peaks which has been the most fun. I want to be able to hike all the time. So with that has been some really cool pictures that stay in my mind. the feeling of being on an exposed peak really highlights God to me and I love that. With the colors changing, I get so excited - spastic really. My friends just look at me like I am crazy but the colors God is painting are extraordinary. I love it. So, here are some of the pictures from Mt. Aire, Millicient and Lake Mary and from Fisher Towers in Moab.

No comments: