It was so great to see everyone and it reminded me how much I can't wait to have a family of my own and be so tight knit with my family. My aunts and uncles are always so much fun and I want my children to be apart of a large family like I was. I also got to see Ony which was so much fun. I love that dog and I wish I could have him here.
This weekend, I went on a girls overnight back packing trip. It was so great to get away and be around some refreshing women. We had a lot of fun talking about food (dehydrating party!!), girl stuff and politics. We hiked Pioneer Peak, Sunset Peak, Pt. Superior, Nalgene Nob and Peach Pit. We may have made up the last two, but shouldn't they stick? I lost control of my Nalgene, and it wasn't indestructible. We also decided that since we found another "Peak" and climbed it, it deserved a name so it is now the Peach Pit.
So much fun, and today I have been lazy. I have been watching a replay of the Rick Warren pastor's forum with McCain and Obama. I think I am more enlightened, but there is still so much to learn. Our future is so uncertain with bank failures and now that Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are going to be Federally held, things are more uncertain. God has sovereignty though as long as we trust Him with out lives.
I realize I am no longer making sence so I will have to post later about church, it was amazing this weekend. We are beginning a faith campaign to build our church called Roots and I am excited. More later...
No comments:
Post a Comment