So camp was awesome. The kids were so great. I didn't think I could do it, but I did. I still came home wishing I could adopt some of the kids... so it seems like it was a success. Another newsbreak: I got stepped on by my friend Josh climbing. I was belaying him while he was lead climbing and he fell and half way through the fall he yelled, luckily we have started putting me on an anchor or I would have gone up in the air. So, now I have a bruise on my neckline and then a rope burn on my neck... At least Josh only hit me and not the ground. THis is the reason I am so strict with climbing safety. Josh thinks I didn't have him tight enough, but I think it was because he only had three clips in and also that his rope stretches. |
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Quick Update on Camp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment