Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Quick Update on Adventure

So far, this is the best summer ever. I have been out each weekend taking in the most of nature. Saturday the 31st I climbed Granduer Peak - finally. I had been trying to climb that peak for a while now but either ran out of time, ran out of water or ran into snow. The night before that, I was hating life on my bike up the Little Cottonwood trail - not my favorite. And then last weekend, I went Climbing with my friend Josh, then home for a quick walk with Ony, then back to meet Josh, Jill, and this guy Seth we just met. We went Mountain Biking up the Pipeline trail in Mill Creek. I love the trial, but the bike ride up is brutal. And some of the steep coming down are pretty scary but 70% is great. Then we met up with Joe to toss the frisbee. I can't wait to see what I might end up doing this weekend. My life and Ony are keeping me busy. When I get home, I still have to take him out and then get him settled to go in his crate. It will all be good in the end though right?

Some things you can be praying for if you are reading this is for my housing situation, for Monday Night Life to get donations and be moving in people's lives and for me to be more loving towards all those I meet.

Kimberly

No comments: