Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ony and Riley

So, it has been about 2 and a half weeks, and Ony is still here. He is a tough little critter. He is always looking to get into trouble, but it is all cute. I have tried to crate train him, but he doesn't sleep through the night and if I stir at all, he starts barking. He is getting used to being let out when he barks even though I try to break him of it. So, Saturday night I let him out and Riley was still in my room because I hadn't let him out yet. I woke up at 6 because Ony wanted out so badly and realized that Ony had founds some string for bracelets and he and Riley had gone around my room playing with it. I am still trying to find the source to throw it away.

They are kinda fun to watch, I hear them chasing each other around the house. I can't tell whether it is in fun or whether Riley is actually terrified. Riley will get on top of the crate even though it has to be the most uncomfortable thing. Ony was eating and Riley just reached over and pulled on the gate to stretch himself and Ony was almost locked in. I have also seen Riley duck to get out of Ony's way and Ony just jumps over. It is so cute.

Sometimes, when I sit down, I have Ony on one side and Riley on the other and they both want to be petted. My roommate has said to me "welcome to motherhood"

No comments: