Sunday, June 15, 2008

June 14th Weekend

This was such a great weekend!  I wanted it to last forever.  Friday night was just relaxed.  I had to go buy another camera because somewher, I lost the old one.  Saturday bright and early I went climbing with my friend Josh.  He thought I knew where I was going - shouldn't everyone know by now that I have short term memory when it comes to directions - so instead, we went around in a few circles.  We finally ended at two 5.6s in the Storm Mountain Amphitheatre.  This was only my 2nd time lead balaying him and anyone in general and so that was still a little scary.  They ended up being really fun routes and I tried using some of the smaller foot placements and hand placements when I felt confident so it was great for my technique. 
 
Then I went and picked up my dog and went on a hike with my friend Jessica.  It was so much fun!  She bought us Subway so we ate it at a picnic table in Mill Creek Canyon and then we did the Elbow Fork Terraces hike.  It was really gorgeous.  We didn't finish so I want to go back and finish.  My goal is to do all the Mill Creek Canyon hikes this summer.  Since I have Ony, I should be able to since he needs all the exercise I can give him.  He is like the engergizer bunny. 
 
Then, it was off to the park with a slurpee to play frizbee and take a nap. 
 
Today, it was errands but then hanging out with friends with brats on the barbe, slack line, frisbee and some football.  Then we did some Enter the Worship Circle music.  Soooo Good.  Oh yeah, and prayer... so GOOD!
 
God has given me some amazing friends to do life with and I love it.  My friends are so willing to teach me whatever and I can't wait for what is next.  Well, I guess Slacklining I still don't understand...

No comments: