
I can do anything. I am amazed at how much I am able to do. I am learning to Mtn Bike, I learned to climb, I feel like I can do whatever I want right now and I love it. I keep worrying about getting older but getting older just means that I have more and more that I can do it seems. I love life right now because it is my own. I am a single woman who can go anywhere and do anything. I love it. I love the fact that I can hang out with whomever whenever and not have to worry. I can’t wait to learn to play football and guitar. They are next on my list. I am so blessed with people around me who will show me how to do something.
I feel like I lost a lot of time in my life where I could have learned so much. I used to be timid and not sure of who I was but now I feel powerful. I am not afraid to be who I am and sometimes that even means showing the world my scars. I love it. I love being alive and ready for God to use. I can’t believe how much good stuff there is in the world to experience. I am ready for God to open my eyes and reveal His plans. I know this time of learning is a season and hopefully I understand the next season. I will need to know how God wants to use me and how I can grow and change.
I don’t know anything yet on what is going on with the Monday Night Ministry but I will keep you posted. Keep praying. Thanks!
I feel like I lost a lot of time in my life where I could have learned so much. I used to be timid and not sure of who I was but now I feel powerful. I am not afraid to be who I am and sometimes that even means showing the world my scars. I love it. I love being alive and ready for God to use. I can’t believe how much good stuff there is in the world to experience. I am ready for God to open my eyes and reveal His plans. I know this time of learning is a season and hopefully I understand the next season. I will need to know how God wants to use me and how I can grow and change.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are
powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens
us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and
fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing
small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so
that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as
children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light
shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are
liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates
others."
- Marianne Williamson
I don’t know anything yet on what is going on with the Monday Night Ministry but I will keep you posted. Keep praying. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment