Tuesday, April 29, 2008

MIA

So, I have been missing in action for a while. Sorry, it has been a busy few weeks. I usually have something every night of the week. I am just about to check out for God time as soon as I appease Dave Ramsey who is whispering in my ear to do my homework.

So, one of the busy nights for me is Monday when I have been volunteering. A group of us have been going downtown and passing out food and clothes. Last night, we met and we want to expand it. Please pray for the plans as they are still up in the air, I have sent an email to my pastor asking to let me pass out flyers that detail things that could be donated (such as deoderant, lotion, underwear) and also for us to put out a bin for people to donate as they are led. Also, there are some other meetings that could be even more beneficial so just pray. We decided to call the group Monday Night Life.

Thanks,

Kimberly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly, I'm a Christian too. My blog site is http://threeswans.blogspot.com. Feel free to check it out. But I was wondering: if you enjoy reading fantasy, including Christian fantasy, may I suggest a title to try? "Outcasts Of Skagaray" is a fantasy adventure in which the downtrodden and rejected of the world have a victory over the arrogant ones who reject them. For details, including excerpts,please go to www.threeswans.com.au I would be delighted if you read it but if not I still greet you as a sister in the Lord. Many blessings.