Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Hmm...

All I can say is what was today? It was insane.... Nothing bad happened on my end except craziness. I felt bad when I talked to my Mom. I called my mom and I could tell she wasn't at her house or my Grandma's. She asked if Kendall, my brother, told me what was going on. I didn't know. My Grandma's house caught fire. Half of it is destroyed.

The amazing thing is that she is ok. It is a miracle though because my Uncle is on oxygen and he caught the house on fire by smoking with his oxygen on and my grandma is also on Oxygen. That is a lot of combustible stuff in one house. Luckily they made it out but I can't imagine. My Grandma is staying with my Aunt until the insurance person comes on Thursday. Pray that insurance covers everything and that my Grandma will be able to get a new house soon.

Plus, first thing this morning, my Mom had one of her workers quit first thing and two of the workers had a screaming match. My poor Mom has had a time. If this isn't enough, I am going down to Moab with 3 friends Thursday with more coming through the weekend. My Mom seems ok with everything so that is a blessing but still. That is a lot to go through.

So how was my day? A lot better than that. I know that God did have His hand on getting my Grandma out safely. She needs to know Him before anything happens. Let this weekend be good.

No comments: