Sunday, January 20, 2008

Another Birthday





Woohoo. Another Birthday. I am so fortunate to have the amazing friends that I have. I am so grateful that they were able to spend the evening with me playing games. I love that I have a lot of different friends and that they are all types.
I love Leigh who loves to recycle but still counts friends above all. Jill who is so beautiful but so laid back. Faith who is the big sister but smart aleck. Bekah who is beautiful and cracks jokes at the right times. Lisa who has been there for a lot of the crazy times and has an amazing heart. Becky who is tough but a teddy bear. Ashleigh and Dan who are an amazing couple but are so unique they spice up the room. Matt who is quirky in his own way. Alex who lets me tease him and teat him like a brother. Chad who has a quiet strength and great integrity. God has blessed me with great friends. Friends who I only see every once in a while but still have an impact. Friends who are there day to day and I get to be blessed by their presence and the friends that I miss and don’t see very often. I am so thankful that I know Christ because it makes everything worthwhile. I am so amazed that we have this compassionate God. I can’t wait to see how each part of my friends is manifest in my God!
Below are some cute pics from our night tonight (one day early I know)

No comments: