Thursday, January 31, 2008

Prayer

I am on the cusp of so much. I don’t know where to begin. I am trying to decide if I am really hearing God or if I am seeking my own glory. I was heading out for lunch today when an idea totally struck me. I just need to be sure it is God’s idea and not mine. So, for all of you out there, please pray that the idea that I have would be God’s idea to build his kingdom. I think it sounds like a great idea, but there is so much work that would need to go in it, so many people I would need to get together on it. And a lot of God moving people’s hearts. It is not too much if God is behind it.

On another subject… the passing of the LDS church’s President has shocked a lot of its followers. Please pray for them as well.

Thanks,
Kimberly

No comments: