Sunday, January 13, 2008

Prayer is Amazing.

Prayer is so amazing. It really opens people's hearts and you see what God has given them as a vision and as a passion. I had the opportunity last night to hear one of our bands pray together and it encouraged me so much. They were praying for our church to know Jesus and be protected. That is what they were praying for before they had to go out to lead worship for our church. They are our warriors. They armed our church.

Tonight some of my friends and I got together to pray and it was amazing. We all want God glorified and magnified in our lives. Is there anything better than knowing the people next to you are wanting the same amazing God at the center of their lives just as much as you do? I don't think so... at least not until we are all in heaven together at God's feet.

No comments: