I am so amazed at your goodness Lord. You are the one who works for your Glory. I am but your child….
God is so good. I am amazed at how much he really does want the good for us. I have been waiting for the smog in my life to clear out and finally it has. I have been wading around in a barren land waiting for the rain and God has provided. I have been uncomfortable at work for about a year and finally I have been able to get out of it. I am so relieved that I don’t have to worry about the job I am doing taking me out of God’s game. I have been able to overcome. I gave notice and quit my job suddenly 3 weeks ago because I really couldn’t take it anymore. God had allowed my supervisor to single me out. I was trying so hard and I was enjoying helping people but it wasn’t enough. I couldn’t handle it and it was really God’s way of saying, this is not where I want you. I finally listened.
Then it happened, I got a flood of interviews. I would have loved working for any of them. I was offered a job on Thursday, but I didn’t think it was where God wanted me. It would have been a great job, but God didn’t want me there. I wasn’t sure I was going to get any other offers and I knew they wanted an answer soon so I called all of my godly friends and asked them what they thought. They all believed that I knew what was God’s will. So I turned it down and two hours later I received another offer for more money. It wasn’t the money I was holding out for but this job. I am so thankful that God works for those who belong to him.
I am amazed and thankful I was able to hear God in this situation. I want to always hear him and always take His way. I need to figure out the balance between doing things and taking control of my life. I am praying God will help me to understand the balance.
No comments:
Post a Comment