Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Amazing talent.

I am so amazed by people’s musical abilities and I love how they lead others and me to Christ. The thing that has bridged my gap with God at any time is music.

I went to a concert for Normandy tonight. It is their last performance together which makes me sad because they are so talented. I have seen God grow their musical talent over the last few years and now they are one of my favorite bands. I loved watching their huge smiles and intense passion for God tonight. It was amazing. And it was amazing how they turned it back onto God. Anyone there that wasn’t a Christian saw a glimpse of God’s passion for His people through their music.

Although this was their last show, I know that God will use them in some way or many ways to glorify Himself. God will use the talent He gave them for His Glory.

1 Chronicles 16:8-11 Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among
the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his
wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the
LORD rejoice. Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

No comments: