I went on our church's all-church camp out this weekend. There were people from our three Utah churches on a three-day camp out. Yesterday was the most amazing day of all. We had baptisms where 28 people were baptised and then we all went down to have praise and worship together. We sang some amazing songs and God's spirit was definitely there and moving. This morning was a time where everyone was welcome to share what was going on in their quiet times or whatever God was revealing to them. One man stood up and said that God had spoken to him in a dream. I didn't get to hear the rest of his story but he made it clear he thought God had given him the dream.
I have been waking up with an uneasy heart and the first thing I have been thinking is why am I here? I think it is usually why am I here in Salt Lake, but I don't really know. Most of the time the thoughts come when I wake up from a nap that I have this sinking, miserable thought in my heart. I feel like I am not making a difference. Is that a thought from God, satan or my own feelings?
No comments:
Post a Comment