I went bouldering with some friends tonight and these are the thoughts I have looking back at tonight. How crazy it feels to have your skin peel off and be determined to keep going.
How crazy it is that Christ felt that much pain and kept going. The pain was nothing compared to the heartache He felt over not having a relationship with us. Amazing that He endured the cross’s pain and pressure and humiliation rather than risk people not having the chance to be made right. Amazing that He knew that the angels could save Him at any moment but He endured people’s mocking and doubt that day.
How many times do I let my pain rule my life? How many times do I let fear and humiliation change me? How many times do I forget that a moment of pain is nothing but a moment? I want to live a bold life for Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment