Monday, October 02, 2006

Hungry and Satisfied

I am so hungry. I am so hungry for God I can’t believe it. It is amazing how much I truly want God to refresh me. I am in awe of His beauty and His grace. I know He is right here with me and He is the one that is making me drown in His presence. I am not even doing anything and yet, here I am in worship. I love this time. I know that I have connected with God and it is amazing. I love it when things set you off to love God even more than before. I can’t even point to one thing, it has been an incredible night. I have been resting in God, maybe that is what it is. I knew I am too tired to do it on my own. From getting back home, I had to ask God for the energy to cook dinner. I felt like I needed the energy just to breathe. I asked God for the energy and I made it through the evening more refreshed than this morning. Thank you God for sustaining me. For giving me Your peace and Your love and Your joy. Thank you that you are my everything.

No comments: