Monday, September 25, 2006

It's War

I am feeling a spiritual attack so badly. It has been going on for a while, but lately, it has been even stronger. I have been talking to others who feel the same way. I have been feeling sick spiritually, emotionally and physically because of the battle I know is going on around me. I don’t understand how it all works, but I believe in spiritual attacks. I believe it is going on here in Utah because the Christian groups are binding together to give God the glory and build each other up. We need to bind together and give each other strength to get through it. We need to focus on the truth and not listen to the devil. Everything that causes us to not believe the power Jesus gives is a hindrance that satan can use. We need to focus on the things we know are true. We need to be warriors for Him. We need to ask God for the spiritual armor and weapons. I know that God is rising up the faithful and strengthening them. I know he is prevailing if the devil is attacking so many believers in Utah at the same time. We need to be battle ready at all times. The devil uses division especially to make us feel like outsiders and feel that we don’t really know what is going on. He makes us feel ineffective. We need to realize how much we have accomplished here in Utah and keep moving forward. We need to pray for each other and serve each other as God commanded us to do. God will get us through this if we keep our eyes on Him. Let me know how I can be praying for anyone that is feeling the same. It is scary and encouraging at the same time to know how many people are feeling attacked. God is with us; we just need to use the power of prayer to bind satan.

No comments: