Sunday, May 07, 2006

Clinging to God

It is so great to know how big our God is. He is a personal God who loves each of us so much and wants to know what we really think. It is so hard that you tell him something and He doesn’t give it to us right away. I know I should realize that He is holding out so that He can give me something greater if I just stop and learn my lesson. Why are lessons so hard and why do they take so long?

I am trying to cling to you Lord. Teach me the lesson. Give me the strength to learn Your ways and to hold out for your perfect plan.

Today was so fun. I went to a barbecue and the best part was just sitting in the midst of believers not necessarily talking, but taking in the sun and just knowing I was linked to the others in the bond of Christ. I won a game in Darts!!! It must have been the Pina Colada. I knew they were a great drink since I was 7 and had one at Olive Garden. :) Then when I got home, I sat outside with my cat looking at the beautiful horses. I would love to have a pasture with horses some day. They are such beautiful strong creatures.

NEWS FLASH: My friend Tracy got married yesterday!!! I knew she was going to marry this guy years ago :) God does have his timing. I am so happy she found the one. I look forward to whatever God does with their lives together. I am so glad God decided to join them even when things didn’t look like it was the plan! How He works!

No comments: