Friday, April 07, 2006

Future Plans

Because I want to make sure that someone knows my wishes if anything were to happen to me - yes, I am a hypochondriac - read on:

I want happy praise songs sung at my funeral. I want "I'll Fly Away" sung. I want to be buried in Moab under the warm, red sand. I love that sand. I want everyone to be happy. I want the Gospel proclaimed at my funeral. Amazing Grace could be sung after that since it is appropriate :) I want laughter and not crying. I want people to know that they impacted my life for the better and I took the best of them along with me. Most of all, I want life long protection of my niece and nephew and the ways of God taught to them. I love my family so much, but I want my life to be celebrated and not mourned. I will be dancing with Jesus after all.

No comments: