Friday, April 07, 2006

Ironic

I had my post all typed out and was almost done when "Click" my cat decided he wanted to roll over on the power strip and annihilate my entire post! Yes, it is not his fault he is a little clumsy, but now I have to start over. I think I am going to enroll him into an obedience school. If they don't have them for cats, I think he will blend in with the dog obedience schools, he bounds like one, I just hope they have answers for jumping on the counter. Speaking of...

This week has been so hard for me to get through. I thought I was dying a few times. This is week two of --- something. It has been amazing that as hard as it has been to get up, I had clarity. Even with the bad headaches, I could read from my Bible and get more meaning than I did before. I have diagnosed myself with a lot of illnesses including Alzheimers, smoker's cough, old age disease, and pre-menopause. God has been gracious to get me through it and He has kept my body from falling apart entirely, but for some reason, He won't answer my pleas for immediate healing.

There are so many people in this world who are suffering. I have two close friends that I wish I could heal instantly. One trusts the Lord to get Him through and with thousands of others, I know God will prevail, it just has to be in God's timing. God has shown through his experience to all types of people. He has strengthened the faith or encouraged those who felt down on their faith. I know God has been glorified and magnified 10 million times through him.

The other person believes in her own strength. I believe in it too, but I also know, full healing can never come from anywhere but above. She is such a great example in so many areas, but I know how much she is missing in fully knowing God and who he really is. I don't know how to show it to her. She needs someone as strong as her to show her how weak she really is and I know that can only be revealed by God. Lord, please show her how great you are and how you have been quietly waiting and listening. I know she might have head knowledge of you, but she does not know heart knowledge.

Lord, take my life and use it. Teach me what I need for the future. Prepare me for the future. I don't know what it is, but you do. You are the planner of my life and I accept that and give it to you because it is so much more. Keep my friends safe where ever they are and always bring us back together.

No comments: