Thursday, September 22, 2011

Feeling Loved


Bob thought of everything tonight. What a surprise - i only knew we were having steaks. He blew me away with the roses, tablecloth with napkins, wine, cheese and bread. He even made delicious rhubarb crisp for dessert, made me coffee and popped popcorn for our movie... When I got home, he told me to check my email. I love this man!

Here's the email he sent me while I was driving home:
Hey beautiful!
I had such a great time with you tonight and seeing you feel loved made me so happy :) I plan on spoiling you like this and even more for the rest of our lives and I hope you're ready for that. I'm so looking forward to taking the marriage class with you and really starting to learn how to care for and support each other and to grow in God together. You're the best babe!

No comments: