| God is working! We are in Honduras on our second day and I have already seen God move ahead of us and working in me. I am so blessed that God would choose to use me on this trip and save me. In Houston we were able to check our bags through on the first day. Saturday we had some of the hotel staff take us to the airport so that we weren't all going at different times and going though the airports alone. One group even got expedited through security. God has blessed. Then last night, we met up with the rest of the church and had a service. I am so amazed by the body of Christ that we have. There was a group from Choluteca that came down to help with construction. The group is a college group that came to Honduras for 2 months. It has been so good to talk with these people and be encouraged by them. God is good and he has a plan. The best thing is that I feel the Holy Spirit moving in me. Please give me the courage to follow your will. Kimberly |
Sunday, July 10, 2011
God is Moving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment