Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hiking

The last few months, I have been blessed to go hiking with some of my friends. Hiking time for me is so refreshing because you are out where no one is able to interrupt your time. It is you, your friends and the mountains. You really learn a lot about a person when you are alone with them experiencing God's creation. It seems that a lot of crucial conversations come up during a hike. I feel like there is also a bond created when you get to the destination together.

Bethany, Matt and I did Reynolds










Alia, Karen, Bethany and I did Nebo on Labor Day weekend - highest peak in the Wasatch. We hiked a few miles Saturday night, set up camp and then set out for the peak the next morning - awesome!












Josh, Matt and I did Timp last weekend













And yesterday with all the beautiful fall colors, I hiked up Reynolds with Faith








No comments: