I have been going through these verses in my mind a lot lately:
"For I know the plans I have for you.. For a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
"Do not worry about tomorrow for today has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
And I feel very at peace with those verses and where God is leading me. I am able to be patient right now with my future and know that God directs my path. My job is to be led. My job is to allow God to bring my imperfections to the surface so he can work it out. God has definitely led me to the honduras trip and I can't wait to apply my ministerial desires and apply faith to the situation.
1 comment:
This is great Kimberly! I think its awesome that you share your daily thoughts about the Lord here. You're wonderful! Love you! -Faith
Post a Comment