Romans 15:13
13May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit
Yesterday God impressed this verse on my heart for my use today. Today has been hard. I have been trying to plan too much, do too much and serve too much at the same time. Today it all became too much for me. I had a problem at work and the emotions completely came out. Luckily my bosses are understanding. I still have to go to work tomorrow and figure out a way to work with a team better, but most of the fear is gone because my boss identified what was hurting me the most. Fear of how I was being perceived. I love my job and bosses so I can't let fear be in there.
1 John 4:18 (New American Standard Bible)
18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love.
No comments:
Post a Comment