Yep, it has been a long time. I am in between things so a quick 5 minute or less summary of the last 8 months: March and April were really hard, I started being really lethargic and thought it was stress from ministry. I gave up MNL for what I thought was just the summer and turned out that God wanted me to let it go. I then found out that I had both a stomach eating bacteria and that I was low on B12. It felt good to be validated. I started camping in April.
May: Started out camping in Moab completely sick because of said bacteria and felt soooo tired. It was fun, but we experienced a monsoon while we were there. I did the Sovereign trail on my bicycle and crashed a billion times and cried 5. Much fun.
The rest is to be continued... I just got a call from Katrina - my best friend from forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment