Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Chicken Noodle Soup

I am on my fourth helping of Chicken Noodle Soup, I wonder if it is a good diet? I have been sniffling around the last few days and I am so over it. But, with it, I have learned the beauty of sick days. I have been sleeping so much lately, but it has kept me sane. Monday I called in because my voice was so raspy and and I couldn't go very long withough coughing. I went to the store and bought fresh ingredients for Chicken Noodle Soup for the recipe I found online. The soup was ok, but not my favorite, I used egg noodles but have since decided I am not an egg noodle girl. Yesterday at work, our famed cafeteria iron chef made chicken noodle soup, so good!!! It made me feel a lot better till I walked out into the sunshine. I think I must be a vampire because it made me feel so much worse! I was a little bummed mine wasn't as good especially since I chose to buy the soup instead of my rubbermaid container in the fridge. Last night my roommie made her new version of Chicken noodle and so I took notes. Today, I made another version with my left over chicken. I hate leftover poultry so this was a great way to get it used!!! I think I did much better today, I must have learned something in my three days of chicken noodle soup. Only 3 servings left to eat. Luckily, I conned my friend into coming over for a helping :)

I know, a lame post, but it is what I have been doing in my downtime... I am sure I am going to start dreaming of it.

No comments: