Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Quick Update

What an amazing time. My life is going looking like I want it to and I feel like I have more time to devote to God than ever. I am spending more time serving and getting to know the body that I am so amazed how much He has blessed me. I am meeting more people who like to do the same things I do and it is so much fun. I know that if I don’t dedicate my time to him though, it will get me nowhere.

Right now, my prayer request for myself is for refinement. I know that this could be difficult because God refines me by putting me in the fire so it is kind of scary. I am also praying for brokenness. I know that God changes people through both of these processes and I want to be the most effective possible for His kingdom. So I am also praying for my strength. I want to be strong enough in the middle of all of this to allow God to do what he wants to do.

No comments: