I went on an amazing snow shoeing adventure with one of my favorite friends today. It was so great to be out and just be in the silence of the hills. The hills were not silent to my spirit though. They were declaring the beauty of God. I thought about how God knows every detail of these hills and how much more he knows every detail of me. It is amazing that God is that personal and he knows all about us. I am still baffled. I am so in awe of all of it.

"Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God." Psalm 90:2"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands." Psalm 19:1

Many peoples will come and say, "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths." Isaiah 2:3


He who forms the mountains, creates the wind, and reveals his thoughts to man, he who turns dawn to darkness, and treads the high places of the earth— the LORD God Almighty is his name. Amos 4:13


1 comment:
Yes, God's beautiful creation is so wonderful to behold! My roommate and I went hiking up wheeler canyon a week ago and it was beautiful. We even saw some female moose resting under some trees and they reminded me of that verse that says, "Let be and be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth!" Watching those moose, I saw them sitting so still, being warmed by the sun that God created and knowing that He is God. It seems so hard at times to just be still. But I have lately been learning how important it is to really take the time to be still in the Lord. I love you and hope the Lord is greatly blessing you. :)
Post a Comment