So, I need to add something to my blog for my great friends!!! It is January and all my friends birthdays are this month. I am excited, we have been born in a great month!!!
With the new year, I have already planned what I want to change, but I know it can only be by God’s Grace. I want to change so many things, I sometimes look at my list and wonder where to start.
I want to be more loving to people. I want to exhibit more patience. I have really noticed this in my thought life. I know that at work I am pretty good at being reserved with the things I say, but are my thoughts reflecting Christ in me? The little bits of cynicalness that come out may seem more fun, but Jesus wasn’t cynical to those who were seeking Him.
I want to be faithful to people. I want to follow through on things I commit to so that people know that it will flow into our relationships. I want to be a better listener and be able to zero in on people when we are in crowds. I want to encourage my friends. I want to be submissive to those I need to be submissive to. I want to develop deeper relationships all the time. I have been so refreshed by a lot of new people that I have been meeting, but I want to realize I just need to dig deeper with those I already know so that I can discover more than just the first impressions.
I want to love those that are hard to love. I want to represent Jesus in the truest sense of the word. I want to figure out my future…
Mostly, I want my year to be full with giddiness for God. I want Jesus to be my first thought in the morning and my last thought as I go to sleep. If I can deepen my relationship and really KNOW Jesus, then my year has been worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment