Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Inked

Tattoos

I have discovered that I have a low tolerance for pain (see my blog on my flu shot). So, is it good that I think I want a tattoo? I am getting nervous, but I really want one.

I have decided on a warm up tattoo that is Hebrew lettering. I want it in light brown on my wrist. Now I just have to figure out where I can get it done.

My next tattoo after that is going on my back. I have to figure that out because if I wear a strapless dress (like I imagine for my wedding) I don't want it to show. Of course, if it is about Jesus, it shouldn't matter if it shows. I should be proud to wear something signifying my relationship with him on my body.

He bore my scars and my shame on the day He changed the world and made personal relationships possible for everyone. I should never be ashamed to proclaim that with words or my appearance.

What are your thoughts?

No comments: