Thursday, March 15, 2007

Walks and Sushi


I have had such a busy, crazy filling week. I guess it is a little like Sushi.

I started out the week amazingly well. I had one of the best Sundays, just lazy, doing my thing when I got a call from one of my dearest friends. Katrina came down from Ogden and met me and we got to hang out. We ate big ole burgers and talked about how much we are trying to get through our losses and just cope. I think that was my way of healing, talking about it with someone that knew my thoughts and feelings and felt the same way. We went on a walk and it was great. I felt like God used her to talk to me. I felt God rush through my body renewing me and helping me to breathe.

Monday night I went on a walk and then Faith called me. I met her and we went on a walk on a different part of the parkway. It was so refreshing to be pushing my body and be able to walk again. I had an injury to my foot that hurt me to walk on it. We talked about different things and just caught up. I had seen her a lot over the last while, but it wasn’t on an intimate setting. She makes anyone feel comfortable and relaxed.

Faith then drug me off to sushi at Tsunami – the restaurant. I really enjoyed the food and discovered the sushi is kind of crazy like me. It has a little of everything blended and put all together and it easily fills you up. I think that I am using that as my spa day. It was so nice to be able to be out in a quiet restaurant and just hang out.

Tonight, Christina and I went walking. This girl is the sweetest girl ever. She has such a wise heart and she has the gift of leadership. She has Godly answers and thinks things through with God’s heart. She is so refreshing to be around and God has totally blessed my life with her friendship.

Each of these girls gave me something different this week that made me full. God blessed my life with these girls and I am always going to be thankful. Even if our friendships are not life long, they have impacted my life forever.

Thank you Lord for available Godly girls. Thanks for blessing my life with them! Bless their weekend and let them be refreshed this weekend. Give them your water as drink.

No comments: