No matter how easy it is to turn it over to God, there is always a stumbling block. How much do I give, should I give it? Should I deal with it on my own. Of course, I have gone back to my prideful self that wants to take care of it because it is too little of a worry for God and then I get to the point htat I am so weak from living my life my way. Why can't I give things to God right then and there so I am not taking the energy out of myself?
I have a camping trip scheduled with a friend that I love to be with this weekend. I can't wait to see her and hang out with her. I love this friend - Katrina because no matter how long it has been, God has always used her in my life to bring me up to myself.
Speaking of self, I am starting to let it show more and more to my new friends. We will see if they are up for it. I love how God has made me - I am so free spirited, but I have so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment