Thursday, August 18, 2005

Blessed

I have been blessed with so many awesome friends in my life. I love having spontaneous fun and being random and you can really only find that in the people who are willing to love you no matter what. I love being able to get flirting lessons or run down hallways playing James Bond or just simply sit in a car in the middle of a canyon eating ice cream and drinking Code Red Mountain Dew.

I know that I let myself dwell on too many frustrating events in my life, but one of my favorite things is making new friends. You know you have made a good friend when someone leaves and you think, dang, I miss them and 20 minutes later they call and say the same thing.
I am so excited for all the things that I should hope for in my future and I plan to do just that. Hope. I know that faith is the assurance of things hoped for. I have a lot of things to hope for and so I need to have a lot of faith and all my faith is based on what I know of God. That he knows and cares for me. He will be prospering the friendships I am so excited to get started. God is the one who will keep me strong through everything and God will keep me on the path I have started on.

No comments: