Tonight was date night :) I love nights where I know I have Bob to myself and it is an intentional date.
We went to Sunflower, picked up burgers and cooked them. We realized we didn't have time to make it to the movie we were going to see so we went to Red Box and rented Mr. Poppers Penguins instead. We made cookies and covered them in ice cream.
I love being in his arms :) I feel so safe and loved. He is so great at making me feel beautiful and special. When we were talking I saw something on the wall and when I pointed it out he started laughing and said it must be from when he sneezed. Oh my, I couldn't stop laughing.
I love him and I love God for sending Bob into my life. God has plans for us both.
Kimberly
No comments:
Post a Comment