Thursday, December 09, 2010

Plans

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

This isn't just a pretty verse, I need to believe it. I need to believe that God has a plan for my life and as long as I let Him, He will bring this verse to pass. If I try to live my life my way, God will not bless it. It will not be filled with peace and joy. I need to live in the fullness of God. God will make it obvious when I am not following Him and until then, I need to live out:


  • "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfectwill." Romans 12:2
  • "Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


No comments: