I am unworthy of all the kindness and faithfulness you have shown your servant. Genesis 32:10
Friday, June 18, 2010
Growing
I want to grow in God’s love and Grace. I have felt really refined this week by a new twist in my story. I have said in the past how I don’t deal well with interest from guys in my life. I usually have so many defense mechanisms up that it is like walking through a minefield to get to me, but this time I put down my armor. I realize now that I didn’t allow myself enough freedom in this relationship. I didn't do anything wrong and it was definitely a growing experience. I know that God will open up doors again and teach me to be a mature woman of grace who will break down the walls I have spent so long building up. I feel like I have learned a lot and I want to learn more. Nonetheless, I am going to take this as growth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment