This trip got me away from a lot of distractions that have come up in my life and it was really good. God is so good. He exposes the truth. He takes away all things and brings it into the open. I was reading Luke 12:3 last night and I wanted to scream it out to someone that is not being open but then I realized God has used their deceitfulness to show me that I am not resting and trusting in Him. I realized that a friendship that I had was not something God wanted from me. I have been pretty dead-on in making sure that my relationships with people are not anything that could hurt my relationship or my walk and this person was slowly chipping away at who I was. The person was a pumpkin in with the ducks or like 2 Peter 2 says - someone chipping away at the Truth. I have taken that out of my life and I am so excited that I get to start again, running at God without the dust in my eyes.
I know I can trust God for everything, including
my future - all things - work, house and even spouse. I know that if I give it to Him, He will bring it without compromise to me. I want God's will and not something that is unholy. I really feel like if I hadn't been trusting God so much in the last few months, I could really be miserable. So, on with the race. On with the work at hand which is volunteering. On with running for Truth without compromise. On with building up Women of God. On with God's glory.
1 comment:
Your blog is inspirational. I have a seventeen year old daughter who should take it in. God be with you.
Post a Comment