Monday, March 24, 2008

Strength

Put your hand out and steady me since I’ve chosen to live by your counsel. I’m homesick, God, for your salvation; I love it when you show yourself! Invigorate my soul so I can praise you well, use your decrees to put iron in my soul.
Psalm 119: 175


I am so...something... I am running so hard after God and I feel like I have gladiators on both sides of me trying to knock me down. I don't know what to do about it at all. Do I keep going or do I rest. Of course I keep going. If I am being pushed at by satan, I am doing something right. As long as I don't get distracted by what is around me.

Sometimes I get too wrapped up in the people or things around me and God takes them all away so I draw solely from Him. I really believe that at this moment, I am completely drawing from God and solely relying on Him.

Still, I have a lot I need to keep giving Him. I have laid it at the altar. It is all up to Him.

No comments: