Saturday, October 06, 2007

Wheels are Turning

I want to be a life changer. I want to go to the people that need the most help and forget any of the worldly needs I have. I want to help people meet their needs for food and shelter and in the process share God’s eternal love with them. I want to live my life for God and ignore all the things that get in the way. I want to give it all fully. I want to walk away from my need for the petty and start living my life simply. I want to get away from the American dream and start living God’s desire for us to meet the needs of the needy and to give our lives to Him. I want to be able to look God in the eye when He comes in His kingdom and give an answer that I did my best to serve Him while I was on the earth. I want to stop going to a job each day that doesn’t give God the honor. I want to go serve and be filled and pour out that filling on others. I want to die to self to serve others. I want to be fully alive and I feel like that can only be done when I am serving God and ignoring my frivolous needs.

No comments: