It all started with one woman living radically for Jesus. This incredible lady I know lives her life as an image of the God who created her. She was true to the Lord and He used her to bring someone to Him. I don’t know all the details but what I do know is that she authentically lived out her life for Jesus and didn’t hide it and last night an incredible guy gave His life to Christ. My friend is so incredible it makes me joyous to stand next to her and she radiantly glows with the Holy Spirit.
Our friend who committed his life to Christ last night has been someone that has been on my heart to know God. He has been a servant and has been kind to everyone I see him around. I was so excited that I jumped and screamed and was so happy about it. We have been waiting for it. He had been close for so long and now he is head long in love with God. I saw his glow last night and his joy. It makes me so happy when people have that joy.
I am so glad that the Holy Spirit is moving in Salt Lake. I am so happy people live out their faith authentically. I love the revolution. As our church says “One life at a time, one world in our lifetime”
No comments:
Post a Comment