I am mad at my friends right now, not because of anything really. I am not mad at them, at all, just feeling like I didn’t hear their words the first time and now I need to listen again. I know that this situation I am in is like James 1:2-4 2Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything
I don’t know why I am having to wait for this to be taken care of. I thought it was taken care of on Saturday night, but it hasn’t. I am just waiting for God to show me what I am learning. What I think I am learning is to love everyone and to show them my boundaries from the beginning so that I can love and accept them but be safe if they can’t respect my boundaries. I am looking forward to applying this in the future in ministry of whatever kind God has for me.
I am praying with my friend Katrina and maybe her friend Holly about what the future will be like for us and for what God wants us to do. I see myself in a foreign country.
A guy tonight was talking about how crazy it was for someone to sell all their stuff and go follow Christ and that is exactly what I want to do. I was at church and the Pastor used the verses Philippians 2:2-something that is exactly the verses that my friend Katrina sent me. God is so good and he keeps making my desire for ministry stronger!!! I love it. I keep cheesing up each time I think about it.
I AM READY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment